First Finished Project

I am very pleased to say I have finished my first project for 2014 a cardigan for the lovely Zhara .I finished it on Friday and only need to add a button and popper. The pattern used was Otto Day Cardigan, a nice quick and easy pattern. The only change I made was to knit the sleeves flat. The pattern can be found here: http://www.threadandladle.com/2013/01/knitting-pattern-double-breasted-baby.html.
I used 4.5mm needles as my tension is normally loose when I knit with Cashsoft. I used Rowan Cashsoft Aran in a lime green and just under 100 g.
otto 1

Yarn in 0
Yarn out knitted 100g
Yarn out sold/donated 3100g
Total -3200g

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s